Monday, August 25, 2008

Baking....

So yesterday I was in the baking mood I guess. So since Lexi's first birthday is coming I thought that I would tempt to make and decorate her a cake. I have never decorated a cake in my life. I thought that I would practice and well..... I did not come out like I thought it would. Josh like it! Can you tell on the frosting side he eat it. On the other side it did not come out of the pan like it should have. So turn in for the final one after Wednesday and see pictures of Lexi eating it. After that I made some banana bread and it turned out great! I love banana bread. While the bread was baking I starting to make the cookie dough and put it aside in the fridge until I was ready to bake them. I was really tired after that! Being 9 months prego and on my feet the hole time I was ready for a nap. Never got one :( Well here are some pictures of my baking enjoy. I know you want to eat them!

No comments: