Monday, August 25, 2008

The fair..... :(

Boise has a fair just like any other town does. Well being from a small town in AZ their fairs wasn't the greatest. So being in a new town I wanted to check it out. So we thought we needed to go some time at night being its been so hot here and me 9 months prego it would cooler, and we wanted to go sometime during the week so it wasn't so crowded. We didn't end up going until Friday night. BIG MISTAKE! It took us like a half hour to park. At first I was excited until we started walking throw the crowd. It was so hard to push the stroller around cause there was so many people. I could not look at anything cause I was so worried that someone might hate Lexi in the head for something. So we went to see how she would act around the animals. We found a lot of cows and she would just look at them and kinda giggle, it was cute. But the smell was not cute. We did not last long. Before we left I wanted to get some Indian Fried Bread! Well they don't have that. They had something called Elephants ear. Which kinda looked like fried bread. We ask some one in line if it was like fried bread and he gave us a funny look. He has never heard of fried bread? I was like what? So I thought we keep looking for it anyways. While we walked away from the Elephant ears, Josh said to me "they don't have Indians in Idaho" So I was bummed not to get my fried bread that I've been craving ever since they started putting up the fair. I had to settle for funnel cake. It was still good. Well needless to say my fair experience was not the greatest. But it was a big fair compared to the one back home in Prescott, AZ. I didn't get to many pictures but here are the ones I did take.


Lexi in her new stroller at the fair


Dancing with daddy

Watching Guitar Hero. You could play for $0.50 at the Fair!

1 comment:

amber schmidt said...

You'll have to come over sometime and we'll make you some scones which is what I think you were looking for??!!