Friday, January 30, 2009

I don't make sense!


So tonight I sat Josh down to read our blog. I told him to read it out loud...... Wow!!! I don't make any sense sometimes. I use words that don't go and misspell all the time. I don't use the right punctuation either. Always hated English and was never any good at it. OK, I will admit it... I'm a little dyslexic. I usually use the word "the" for "to" Its just the way my fingers type I guess??? I'm so sorry to all my readers. You probably sit back and scratch your heads thinking....what??? So I hope you know what I'm trying to say........I need more then just spell check!

3 comments:

Jami Ray said...

It's okay, we still love you. I actually find that the longer I have been away from working outside the home, the worse my grammar is too. Zeb is always teasing me. Besides if you are like me your always multi-tasking, who has time to spell check.

Melody said...

Oh... D! I love ya! You have always made sense to me! Love you!

Ryan and Jess said...

You are so cute. I haven't noticed and hope you'll turn your head to my blogging mistakes! :> Your girls are so dang adorable. GOOD FOR YOU learning to snowboard!