Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas at the Christiansen's






This Christmas we had it at our house. It was the first time that I had cooked a turkey dinner for everyone. I must say that it did turn out pretty darn good. My parents and little sister came up here for a week. Tricia(my sis) arrived at our house Christmas eve. That night we got the girls in their new Pjs and we also got Tricia some pjs too. Got the girls off to bed and started rapping presents. Christmas morning got up and started to prepare the turkey to put in the oven. We got the girls up and opened presents. It was so fun watching Lexi open her presents. She would rip a piece off and hand it to us, rip a piece and hand it to us. So funny. Hailey just sat in my lap and watched Lexi run around. My Parents got here Christmas day. We had Josh's grandparents over for turkey dinner. After dinner we opened some more presents. I love Christmas! It is my favorite Holiday. I was so blessed to have my sister and parents come. We love you guys! And thanks again for everything!


That Friday we all went to the Stealheads hockey game. Josh's uncle Joe and Cousins(Ben and Brian) were there and had seats right next to us. It was so fun and the Stealheads won! On Saturday Josh and my dad went to work. While us girls went to the mall. Sunday just chilled out at the house. Monday we went on a train ride along the Payette river. It was so beautiful with all the snow. On Tuesday I think was just another chill day. Josh worked all that night Tuesday and didn't get home till 7:30 Wednesday morning. He got me up and we got ready to go to a wedding in McCall. It is about a 2 and half hour drive north. We were there for the wedding and headed home about 8 that night. So Josh has not slept since he got up Tuesday morning to go to work. Got back to help tear down all the stuff for our ward New years party. Because Josh and I are on the activities committee at our church. So we felt like we need to help. Oh yea on Tuesday we helped set up for the party. So we got home that night about one in the am and didn't go to bed til about 2. Josh has been such a trooper! He was well over not sleeping for 24 hours. He did not complain once. I love my husband! And then Thursday we all got up and went out to eat before my mom, dad. and sister left. We had so much fun.


My New Years resolution is to eat better. No soda or sugar! For those that know me. I love soda and its going to be hard! But I want to lose weight and I'm going to be back in my bikini this summer! Wish me luck.



2 comments:

amber schmidt said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas... you got lots of cute pics!

Rudd Family said...

I had to laugh out loud as I watched the videos of Lexi on Christmas morning, hearing her little voice and her giggle. Thanks for sharing!
Grandma Rudd