Saturday, June 28, 2008

A little catch up



Lexi and I at the water park on Tuesday Us on Friday in the lazy river getting wet!
Lexi walking in the water
US
Lexi looks tired
How cute are they
Daddy's sunglasses
Belly shot
Hawks game
Lexi look at the camera not your feet
Lexi with the mascot.
My ball.
Us!
Lets do a little catch up. Let me see.... On Tuesday Lexi and I went to the water park with a friend of mine from church. She has two little boys and one is Lexi's age. A couple of her friends with their kids were there too. So I guess you can call it a play date. It was fun even though the whether was not that great. Thanks Amber for inviting me as your buddy. Cant wait to do it again!
On Friday Josh, Lexi and I went to the water park again and used our free passes. It was a nice day. Lexi just loves the water, and I'm so glad. We just might have to get a season pass cause Josh and I love it too. Something sad happened Friday as well. My parents dog Nicki has been sick. He had a heart problem and my dad did everything he could to help he live a little longer. But sadly he had to be put down. He was our family pet that we had for 12years and he was the best dog. He it loved and will be missed!!! :(
Today we went to the Hawks game which is a Minor league baseball team here in Boise. Lexi's first baseball game. She sat in her own chair most the time. We got a picture with the Mascot and she got her first baseball. She was more into the mascot then the baseball she got. Lexi would just look the the hawk and giggle. The Hawks lost badly but we still had fun.

1 comment:

Melody said...

What a fun filled couple of days you have had! The picture with the Hawk and Lexi is so cute! Is she crawling better now?