Friday, June 20, 2008

My parents visit.

Josh and dad riddingJosh
Dad OOOO!!! Cool bikes
Lexi walking on the sand
Lexi in Walking in the water
Daddy and Lexi waving at mommy at the lake in McCall
Hanging out down town Boise on Fathers Day
Got some Cold Stone ice cream while on our bike ride
The lady I had take this Pic didn't get Lexi in it to well. How RUDE!

Daddy and Lexi
Mommy and Lexi and baby Hailey in the belly
My mom and dad
Lexi's cute feet in the sand



My Parents came to visit for a whole week. I was so excited to share where we live. We love it so much here and now that they visited us they know why we didn't go back to AZ. They loved it here too. And are making the plains to move here when my mom retires. We had so much fun while they were here. We drove up to McCall, its about 2 hours north of Boise. Its a very little town but it has a lake and a ski resort. It was beautiful. We also rode our bikes along the Green Bel, which is a read made for bikes that is right beside that Boise River. You can walk, run, ride a bike, a skateboard, or rollerblades on the green belt. So you don't have to worry about car traffic which is nice. My parents had a lot of fun doing that. Other than that we just hung out. My dad went repoing with Josh a few times and he loved that. Josh and my dad also rode motorcycles that Josh repoed, and they also had fun. I think that my dad misses having Josh around. They have so much in common and get along so well. My mom had so much fun just hanging out with Lexi and me. She just wants to hold Lexi forever. It was good to see my mom. I miss her a lot. We miss my parents now that they are gone. We hope that they come back soon. Miss you mom and dad!!!! Come back!!!

1 comment:

Melody said...

I am glad you all had fun! It is so pretty up there.

I did not know they were planning on moving up there when your Mom is retired! That will be fun for you! Love you all!