Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Excited for Halloween


Today I got Lexi's Halloween costume. She is going to be a Lady bug. I'm thinking for Hailey she will be a pink bunny. Since the baby costumes that they have at the stores are not that cute. I will have to make it. Well it's not that hard, just get some pink sweats and make ears out of a headband. As for Josh and I.... Heck yeah we are going to dress up! Even tho we don't have any plans to go or do anything, we are still dressing up. We have been making own costumes for 3 years now. Well..... Josh is going to be Jack from Jack in the box, and I'm going to be Wendy from Wendy's. We wanted to dress the girls up to match us some how, but could not think of anything cute. We thought maybe they could be little Wendy's, but didn't like that idea. We looked up different mascots for fast food and while there was nothing cute for little girls. So when I saw the Lady bug costume at Target, I could not resist. I could not wait to get home and put it on Lexi. Here is a video of Lexi walking around the house with it on. The other video is Hailey smiling. Yep Lexi is walking all by herself and Hailey is smiling. And..... well I'm smiling too. I'm so happy at their accomplishments. I am a proud mommy to my beautiful little girls.


Lady Bug Lexi

Jacks head(working progress)

My Wendy hair
Hailey

Smile
Big smile

Here are some pictures of what we were for Halloween last year and the year before. We were Pirates the year before last. We enter into a costume contest to win a trip to the Caribbean, and well we did not win. I thought we did a pretty good job on own costumes tho. What do you think?Rrrrrrrr.....


Last year we were the Flintstones. We went to the sundogs game(hockey) back home and entered into a costume contest there, and well...... We WON! We won an autographed hockey stick signed by the team. I think we won cause we had Pebbles. Lexi made on cute Pebbles.

Flintstones

Meet the Flintstones

Wilma and Fred

Pebbles

See us on the ice?

We WON!!!!

4 comments:

Melody said...

How cute! The girls are so cute! They are going to be such good friends! I love the Wendy's and Jack in the crack costumes idea! I am excited to see how they turn out. You and Josh are so clever with your Halloween outfits!

Patricia Rochelle said...

Holy cute!! I love how Lexi knew where to find Hailey!! It's probably the cutest thing I've ever seen! I really can't wait to come visit you!!

bzmom24 said...

I love the videos. Lexi and Hailey are soing to be suc h best friends! Love to all!!
Kerrie

bzmom24 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.