Monday, October 27, 2008

What a fun weekend!



This weekend Josh's cuz and his wife(Brandon and Sabina) came for a visit. We had so much fun while they were here. We stayed up way to late and ate to much. Its been a long time since I stayed up like we did. The night they got here, Josh had to work. He didn't get home until 5 in the morning. We stayed up and wait for him. While we waited we played guitar hero. We didn't go to bed til 6am. We got up about 11am got ready and went to the mall. Sabina and I found some amazing deals at this cute store called Vanity. Its my new favorite store. I'm trying to change my look, and that that's the store to do so. I'm such a Tshirt and jeans type of girl. I'm sick of it and time for a change. On Saturday we went to the indoor kart track and the boys raced. Josh's dad just moved to Boise and is living with his parents for the time being, and they meet us there. Josh, Brandon and Chris(Josh's dad) raced. While Sabina, Gma and Gpa, and I with the girls watched. I did not mind watching. It was fun watching the guys be like little boys and having fun. After each race they all had the biggest smiles on their faces. After that we went down town and walked around a little bit. We had fun in a store called Anthropologie. Its one of our favorite store down town. It's this cute vintage store. Sabina and I had so much fun taking pictures with some accessories. We also walked down this ally way to look at all the graffiti on the walls. We saw some people talking pictures ,and thought we should take our own pictures. That was fun too. On Sunday we went for a bike ride along the river all the way down town, which is a pretty long ride. About 6 miles or more, just to down town then we had to ride back. We rode our bikes down town and had some lunch and headed back. It was such a nice day. The trees were all changing colors it is so pretty. Wondering what we did with the girls? We took them with us of course. We pulled them in trailers behind our bikes. Josh had one and I had the other. Lexi loved it! Hailey slept the whole time. Brandon and Sabina left Sunday night. We wish they could have stayed a little longer! We had so much fun with them! We all get along so well together. I hope someday we can be back together soon :) ha.

Here some cute pictures of the girls.



On a side note. All you readers better start leaving me comments!!! If you read this and don't, I will find you and hunt you down! Just Kidding. But I would like it if you did leave a little comment just so I know who is reading my blog. I'm starting to think I only have like 2 or 3 readers. Thanks to Mel, Amber and Gma Rudd my true die hard readers.Haha. Thanks to all my readers!!!

3 comments:

Melody said...

Oh D! You are cute and I love the store anthropologie. It is one of my favorites! It looks like you had fun! You need it! I love your cute blog and you always will get a comment from me. I love ya!

AKA "D" said...

Thanks Mel i can always count on you. So you been to Anthropologie? Everytime we go in there I always tell Josh, "Melody would love this store" everytime. Its so you. I love it! and love you!

amber schmidt said...

Looks alot funner than my weekend that's for sure!!!!!!