Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lexi Walking!!!

Ok time for an update! So its almost been 4 weeks since Hailey was born. I must say that we are all doing pretty good. My recovery is going very well. Josh has been home a lot to help. It good to have Josh around when ever I need him. That's the perks of working your own schedule. We both love the job he has. Anyway, Hailey is doing very well! I wish that I had more pictures of Hailey, I do but they are on my phone and I don't have the cord to put them on the computer. I will take more so I can post them for all my readers. But tonight we got video of Lexi walking all by herself for the first time. We are very excited about this. As you watch the video you may notice her hair is crazy, that's cause of the ponytail she had in earlier. But I must say that she is just to freaking cute!!!




Daddy and his girls

Hailey

3 comments:

Melody said...

How cute! That will be nice for you and scary for you. Good job Lexi, you keep at it! Love you all! Melody & Mark

amber schmidt said...

That's so stinkin' cute! She'll be running around in no time! And Hailey is looking more and more adorable too!

Gram Rudd said...

Oh my goodness! Good job you two. These are so-o much fun to see and your babies are beautiful.