Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The girls


The other night Josh got Hailey to laugh. It is so cute! She is 3 months today.
You might want to scroll done and stop the music so you can hear the video better.

I don't have any of picture of the girls in the house. We really needed some pictures of them. I've been wanting to get family pictures done for awhile. I want them done professionally, but its so much money. So I decided to do my own of the girls. No, they are not the best, and yes, I could have done better. But at least now I have some pictures of the girls up on the walls. Finally! At least until I can go get them done. I don't know how they can get a one year old to sit still and smile at the same time. It was not easy. Lexi did really good with Hailey. She sat still and smiled cause she just loves her sister. Here are the best ones that I got.


Lexi giving Hailey kisses


The Grandma's (mom's) can expect some photos of their grand daughters in the mail shortly.

Cute outfits. Thanks Sandy! We love you.

_______________________________________

Here are just some cute pics of the girls

Here is Lexi looking at some mags while me drove around looking at houses.

Hailey so cute!

Lexi is so cute too!

They are to cute.

Love them so much!

This was mine but.....

Lexi ate it all gone. She loved it.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I want to have those little arms around my neck and kiss those yummy cheeks. Kiss them for grandma and give them some loves for me.

Melody said...

Hey D! I love the giggles of Hailey! They are so sweet! I am better now but Mark has the flu now. I am taking him to urgent care today. He always gets his 102.3 temp at least once a year. It has lowered today vs last night. Thank goodness! We love you!

bzmom24 said...

You did a great job!! They are so cute!!
Kerrie