Friday, December 19, 2008

Post it!

On Tuesday Josh and I went to his company Christmas dinner/party, at a really nice restaurant, called Barbacoa. We ended up dropping off Lexi at Gma's and took Hailey with us. Hailey is kinda attached to me. We had a really nice time. Josh and I shared a Filet Mignon on a rock. It was really cool. It comes out cooking on a hot rock and they set this sauce on fire and poor it on your steak. It was so cool! It was the first time I have every tried Lobster tail and scallops too. I am not a fish person, but i must say I did enjoy it, and will have it again someday. We also had live music. It was a one man show, but OMG he is so good. He song and played the guitar. But not only that he would do a beat on his guitar and record it and then replay it for the song he was going to sing. I don't know how to explain it, but he was amazing. and so was the food.

Left to right: Chris(Josh's dad), Me, Josh, Nikki(Devin's wife), Devin(boss #1), Brandon(boss #2), and Jen(Brandon's wife)


Hailey's Milestones


I put her to bed like this at night and in the morning......


I wake up and she has scooted herself up by her animals.



Tummy time



Lifting her head



Getting so strong



Mommy is so proud of her little baby girl. Look at that smile! I just love her so much!




Here is Lexi talking. She walks around talking on my phone. Liston closely and you will hear her say Hi, Hello, and Bye. I'm so excited to have her say some words. She can also say bath "ba" Bunny "bu" sissy "sissssss" Mom "Mumma" Dad "da" and she signs for milk.



4 comments:

amber schmidt said...

Hailey starting to look alot like Lexi and Lexi is doing awesome at talking! I hope you have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

wow, look at her go..........all the vids of the girls are great! they both are so happy! we can't wait to see them.

mom and dad...... huggsssss

Gram Rudd said...

What a cute bunch - all of you. The babies are so cute and changing so fast! I'm hoping we can make the rounds this Spring sometime and see all of you in person. (Tell Jan & Von I'm so jealous!)

Melody said...

Looks like you had fun! Mark's Christmas dinner(before he got sick) with his job was at Olive Garden (YUCK) nothing great to blog about. Hailey is starting to look more like Josh and Lexi to me... looks like you. I wish we were coming up there to see all of you. We love you!