Sunday, December 14, 2008

Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow....Trying to sing

We got some snow here in Idaho. Not a hole lot, but enough to make Josh and I happy. We are hopping for a White Christmas. Never got one in AZ....maybe one. So we better get one here! Maybe this year I'll finally get to go snowboarding!?! I hope so. I have always wanted to go and Josh said that he will take me this year. We will see.... Stay turned.

View from the front

View from the back

Ice cycles

The other night we were getting Lexi ready for bed, and put Hailey in her bed with her. Lexi loved it. I can't wait until they can sleep together. I can just see it now and how they will cuddle each other. Lexi just loves her little sister. Hailey loves her big sister too. Every time Hailey sees Lexi she just smiles so big, and lets off a little giggle. I love it! Every time Lexi gets a hold of a bottle she goes right to Hailey and tries to feed her. Its so fun watching Lexi and trying to play with Hailey. I just love them so much!!!




Cuddling some stuffed animals

Lexi showing Hailey her nose. Daddy right there so she won't poke her eyes.

Sister love

Lexi is getting to big to lay like this. Every night I go in to check on her she is like this with her feet hanging over the edge. We fixed her bumper so she can't do that anymore.

Wearing daddy's jacket. It might be a little to big.

2 comments:

Melody said...

They are getting SO big! Love the videos...to cute!

Jami Ray said...

Your girls are so cute. We are having another girl. Zeb is a little worried. He called me from work today to see what we were doing. I told him we had just finished mani/pedies and we wer making bracelets to match. Him and Harrington will have to bring more testostrone in the house.